Sunday, March 24, 2013

81. Prepaying for Regular Services

I have discovered that there are a few services that we incur regularly. These service providers will sometimes offer a discount if you pre-pay. I only do this for services that I definitely use repeatedly, such as trash service. I know that this is not a service that I can discontinue and some companies will offer a discount like a 13 months of service for the price of 12. There are others companies that offer "punch" cards and I try to use these - although I seem to forget to get my card punched when I pay for my service (I have discovered that a number of companies will allow you to bring in your receipt and get your punch later). Trying to take advantage of these types of deals or even asking for them, can save you money.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment