- We do not buy soda very often, maybe one 2-liter bottle every other month for a special event.
- I drink tea; I fresh brew it from tea bags, then pour it over ice.
- My kids drink lemon-aide and flavored powder drinks.
- One of my kids favorite is water with orange slices, lemon slices, or some other fruit.
- We also drink fruit juice occasionally.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
29. Homemade Drinks
One of the major money savers that we do is making our own drinks. I had written in a previous post about my husband making his own coffee, in this post I will let you know what our family does besides his coffee habit.