- Breakfast burritos:
- 36-Large flour tortillas
- 36-Large Eggs
- 4 pounds of breakfast sausage
- 2 large bags of frozen tater tots
- 2 large onions (white or yellow)
- 4 large tomatoes
- large bag of frozen green chile - thawed
- 8 cups of shredded mexi blend cheese
- 2-Tbsp of olive oil
- Plastic Wrap
- Freezer Storage
- Bake Tater Tots according to package directions.
- Put into large bowl and mash them up.
- Brown sausage.
- Put into the large bowl with Tater Tots.
- Chop onions and tomatoes.
- Heat medium sauce pan and add in olive oil.
- Saute onion and tomato in olive oil.
- Add in thawed green chile.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add green chile mixture to large bowl with Tater Tots and sausage.
- Scramble eggs.
- Add to large bowl.
- Mix up Tater Tots, sausage, green chile mixture, and eggs.
- Put two full scoops into one large tortilla.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Wrap into burrito.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer storage container.
We store in containers that hold 6-8, so that we can thaw one package per week. The rest go into the deep freezer until we are ready to bring them in.
2. Chicken Ala King
3. Spaghetti Sauce
4. Texas Chili
There are multiple other possible recipes that would work well for freezing and storing.